FULL SERVICE DETAILS
We offer complete fertilizer applications and weed control for your lawn or commercial property. A typical application plan will include 6-8 applications per year depending on turf conditions and desired outcomes for your lawn. We use a mix of granular slow release products as well as liquid spray-on products.
We are also proud to be one of the first providers of organic fertilizer for your lawn. Our products are plant based and complety safe for pets and children. If you want to have a great looking lawn and help care for the environment at the same time this is a great option.
- Spring Application 1
Professional, slow-release fertilizer plus crabgrass preventer. Apply 1/2” of water within 48 hours after application. A vapor barrier is created at soil level, controlling weeds before they appear.
- Spring Application 2
Fertilizer, plus professional strength herbicide, for control of dandelions, clover, plantain and other broadleaf weeds.
- Summer Application 1
A second application of professional, slow-release fertilizer plus crabgrass preventer. Continues crabgrass protection throughout the summer. Apply 1/2” of water within 48 hours of application.
- Summer Application 2Fertilizer, plus professional strength herbicide, for control of dandelions, clover, plantain and other broadleaf weeds./div>
- Fall Application
Professional, slow-release nitrogen fertilizer helps turf recover from summer stress. Apply 1/2” of water within 48 hours of application.
- Winter Fertilizer
Winter root builder made to move roots laterally and develop rhizomes, for fast thick spring growth. Encourages drought and traffic tolerance which promotes a healthier, greener lawn in the spring.
Plant based fertilizer options that should be applied every 4-6 weeks. There are currently no organic weed control products on the market but the best solution for weed elimination is a healthy and full lawn. This helps to choke out the weeds before they have a chance to grow.
Optional Recommended Program
Grub management program applied with early summer application. If you have had issues with grubs in the past or have neighbors that have this is a good preventive program Once you notice grub damage it is to late for preventive action. They can still be killed but the damage will already be done.
HARDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Creating a beautiful outdoor patio, walking path, or sitting area takes more than just going to a hardware store and buying some pavers. It starts with a comprehensive design. We offer 2D and 3D design services. Proper hardscape design and installation should be done according to the standards set by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI). When properly installed these pavers create a permanent solution that will last for years to come. Our crew leaders have been trained by ICPI and are currently awaiting certification as national installers. Ask us about how we meet or exceed industry standards in all of our jobs.
- Patios & Walkways
- Stone & Paver step systems
- Permeable pavement systems
- Stone & Masonry decorative work
- Stamped Concrete driveways & walkways
Full service design and installation of irrigations systems is available. Using the most water efficient systems available, our irrigations systems will keep your lawn looking green throughout the summer heat of Kansas City. We can also service existing systems and offer startup and shutdown services. A well watered yard is healthier and less prone to weeds and disease. All new systems come with a 1 year warranty covering parts and service.
- Full System Function Check
- WiFi Controllers & Smart Phone App Integration
- System Schedule Setting
- Spring System Start Up
- Fall System Shut Down
- Repairs including head adjustment & replacement
- Line Repair
- Other Irrigation Services
Whether it’s a dead tree or bush that needs to be replaced, or a blank lawn that needs to come to life with color and aromatic smells; we can do it. Complete design services are available for a fee and we can create a master plan that can be used to do installation in phases if desired. We can design low maintenance outdoor spaces that create beauty and function for you. Once the work is designed and installed we can also maintain the new plants with our yearly maintenance services.
- Bed Creation and Planting
- Annual Beds
- Tree & Shrub Planting
- Decorative Gravel & Cobbles (Dry Creek Beds, etc)
- Hardscapes (retaining walls, patios, paths, etc)
- Butterfly Gardens
Properly maintaining a property and lawn are important. You’ve made an investment in your home or business and you want it to stay maintained and looking sharp. We can service your property to maintain all plants, trees, and turf areas. From spring and fall trimmings to mowing and fertilizer applications we have you covered. Our professionally trained crews will keep your property looking like a five star resort.
- Shrub & Small Tree Trimming
- Fall Leaf Removal
- Spring/Fall Clean Up
- Flower Bed Maintenance (Weed Removal, etc)
- Storm Clean Up & Removal
Whether it is getting a fresh design for a home that hasn’t been updated in years or doing an entire new design we have you covered. We can also maintain any existing space you have to keep the plants healthy and looking great.
- Landscape Design
- Rendering of Design
- Plant Material Description
- Design Only or Design & Install Options
All mowing is done with professional turf equipment. Our crew members are properly trained to care for your lawn and look for any issues that may be occurring with the turf. Mowing will be done with mulching blades to help return water and nutrients back to your lawn. Bagging can be requested at an additional charge.
- Mowing pattern will be changed weekly to create a stripped pattern
- Edging of all grass along driveway & sidewalks
- Trimming along fences, paths, and around plants
- Blowing away clippings from all paths, patios, beds, and driveways
Kansas City summers can be brutal on our lawns and plants. It is crucial to help our lawns with a regular program that includes aerating, seeding, and other lawn renewal services. These are the most common ways to help revitalize your lawn.
- Core Aeration – Remove plugs from soil to allow oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots of your lawn and relieve compaction. Recommend yearly in fall.
- Verticut – Pass over lawn with verticutter which cuts into top layer of soil to allow for proper seed bed. Also loosens light thatch. Recommended in the Fall Only
- Verticut/Overseed – Includes first pass of veritcut, application of seed and starter fertilizer, and second pass of verticut to close top soil over seed bed.
- Aeration/Overseed – Includes double aeration, and application of seed and starter fertilizer
- Sod Installation – Fescue or Bluegrass Available (Recommended Installation April – October)
When it comes to lighting outdoor spaces, most tend to think of simply illuminating the exterior of a structure or property. One of the most underestimated aspects of landscape lighting is that it can actually extend living space physically as well as visually.
- LED Lights
- LED Color Lights
- WiFi Controlled Lights
- Programable Themes & Party Settings
With the advancements made in LED lighting technology the options are endless. Lower power consumption rates and color LED allows any lighting system to be the star of the show. Change your color landscape lights to match the seasons, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, as well as parties or special events.
When light is brought to a dark back or front yard, it visually pushes the boundaries of a house. The more elements that are lit, the more people will push the edges of where a person will tend to gravitate to beyond the interior of a house. Pushing this boundary creates a visually striking look for the outside of the house, especially when the interior lights are turned off.
Outdoor dining is no longer confined to a Weber charcoal grill and a picnic table. Outdoor kitchens and dinning spaces can include built in cabinetry with countertops and gas grills and ranges. They can also include sinks with running water and even appliances like outdoor refrigerators. No longer do you have to bring all of your food and supplies from the kitchen when they can all be stored outside. We can help you create another living space without adding another room to your home.
RETAINING WALL CONSTRUCTION
Retaining walls can serve several purposes. Whether it is to structurally hold back soil and provide an elevated area for a building, parking lot, or other structure or simply for aesthetic reasons. We provide a number of retaining wall products to meet your needs. We can also provide stamped structural engineered drawings if your wall project requires those for any reason.
SNOW AND ICE REMOVAL
Snow and Ice Removal are important risk management issues for any property manager or home owner. In today’s litigation happy environment no one should leave the issue of proper winter maintenance to chance. We do not sub-contract any of our snow or ice removal services, this allows us to have complete control over all work and provide a high level of quality to all of our customers. Few companies can make such claims. We can manage any residential or commercial snow maintenance project.
- Commercial Parking Lot Plowing
- Commercial Sidewalk clearing (Snow Blower & Hand Shovel)
- Commercial Parking Lot Ice Treatment
- Commercial Sidewalk Treatment (safe, less corrosive materials)
- Residential Driveway & Sidewalk Clearing (Plow or Snow Blower)
- Residential Driveway & Sidewalk Ice Treatment (safe, less corrosive materials)